CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) It’s termite season! Beat the bugs for good with Jerry Lazarus, the president and owner of Braman Termite & Pest Elimination.Braman Termite and Pest Elimination Specialists
Providing service through Southern New EnglandServices Include:
- MultiPest Home Protection Plan
- Termite Protection
- Bed Bug Services
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Nuisance Wildlife Division
- Bird Control Division
- GreenPro Program
CALL BRAMAN at 1-800-338-6757 or visit BramanPest.com for more information.What can homeowners do to pest-proof their homes this spring?
- Seal any cracks on the outside of the home with a silicone-based caulk, including entry points for utilities and pipes
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around the foundation and windows
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well-trimmed and away from the house
- Repair any rotten wood and make alterations to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure that mulch is not piled up into contact with siding
- Eliminate sources of standing water around the house, including birdbaths and in clogged gutters
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly
- Avoid leaving pet’s food dishes out for long periods of time
- Contact a licensed pest professional if an infestation is suspected
About Bugsy Braman: Bed Bug Scent Detection Dog:
He is trained to find live bed bugs in hotel rooms, offices, stores, showrooms, movie theaters, houses, apartments or any other business establishment. He is so well trained that he can sniff a bed bug even if there is only one in the room!About Braman:
When it comes to pest control and extermination, expensive marketing campaigns and national brand names do not ensure effectiveness; knowledge and dedication do.
At Braman, we have been using our knowledge of the conditions that lead to pest problems and pest biology to efficiently and effectively eliminate termites, carpenter ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, bees and other pests for more than 100 years.
Headquartered in Agawam, MA, Braman has service centers all across southern New England. We differ from many other pest control firms in the exceptional level of training of our management and employees, a number of whom have degrees in biology and entomology. These were the major fields of interest to the founding Lazarus family, as they are for us now at Braman. Our technicians are all licensed, certified, insured, and trained to observe all relevant federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to the services they provide. We take an integrated approach that involves nonchemical treatments, as well as the precise application of the latest and safest chemical methods.
Serving New England since 1890, Braman utilizes state-of-the-art pest control procedures that are the safest available for people, pets and plants.