LUDLOW, Mass. (WWLP) – Ludlow firefighters were called to a fire on Munsing Street Wednesday morning.
According to Ludlow Fire Chief Ryan Pease, crews received a report of a fire at the Munsing Street home around 6:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. When they arrived, they could see heavy smoke coming from the ridge vents of the home. The fire was found in the attic and firefighters were able to quickly put it out.
The home had minor smoke and water damage. The Fire Chief said the homeowner was able to use a fire extinguisher on the fire early enough to prevent it from becoming more serious.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire was not considered suspicious at this time.