CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – A truck rolled over on the I-391 South on-ramp from Route 116 southbound in Chicopee on Tuesday morning.
The crash closed both the on-ramp to I-391 South and the off-ramp from I-391 South to Route 116 (Chicopee Street) for at least five hours but has since reopened.
According to Massachusetts State Police, the truck driver received minor injuries in the rollover. A witness to the crash told 22News he pulled the driver out of the truck moments after it tipped over.
The crash caused fuel to leak from the truck onto the on-ramp. Crews worked for several hours to clean that up.
- LIST: What’s open in Greenfield
- Springfield Police looking for missing elderly woman
- Spring weather in western Massachusetts to cause less basement flooding
- WATCH LIVE: Governor Baker, state heath officials to provide coronavirus update Wednesday
- Two residents test positive for COVID-19 at a Holyoke rehabilitation center