CHILDERSBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — The creative Childersburg principal that brought you this “masterpiece” on his feelings about the coronavirus is back with his spin on a hit classic.
Dr. Quentin Lee of Childersburg High School is back, and this time he’s breaking down the COVID-19 safety measures in his parody of MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.” Take a look.
Dr. Lee’s newest parody comes as schools across Alabama prepare to open back up for the new school year. It goes over procedures like wearing masks, checking temperatures, and staying 6 feet away from one another in a way that is sure to entertain and inform the returning students.
Keep busting those moves, Dr. Lee.
What’s been your favorite song or parody during the coronavirus pandemic? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Olympians keep an eye on the weather in Tokyo as temperatures rise
- Bromell looks to replace Bolt atop Olympic 100-meter podium
- Brother of Panthers QB is arrested Mecklenburg Sheriff on California assault and robbery warrant
- What is an NFT? How tech is saving tradition in Tokyo
- Senate holds rare Saturday session to work on bipartisan infrastructure bill