PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Water safety tips to remember when boating
- Biden to visit Texas elementary school in wake of shooting as Congress mulls gun control
- Starbucks sued by Nevada trooper who alleges iced coffee contained meth
- Giants’ Kapler won’t take field for national anthem: ‘I am not okay with the state of this country’
- Woman seen punching flight attendant in video gets prison time