TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- McDonald’s in West Springfield host hiring event
- Governor Baker visits Berkshire Regional Collaborative Vaccination Site, provides update
- Great Barrington K9 officer Titan passes away
- Television Sales Account Executive
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law