BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (WTNH) — An update on some of the survivors of the B-17 crash at Bradley airport last week.
Three of the patients being treated at Bridgeport Hospital’s Burn Center are all listed in fair condition.
Last Tuesday, the World War II-era bomber was carrying thirteen people when it crashed shortly after takeoff.
Seven people were killed including the pilot and co-pilot. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- Several emergency vehicles called to overnight car crash in Springfield
- Western Massachusetts hits record low temperatures
- Aide recounts actions tying Trump to delay in Ukraine funds
- Syracuse routs Duke 49-6, snaps 4-game slide
- Bryce leads Wolfpack with double-double in 95-64 win over St. Francis Brooklyn