BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (WTNH) — An update on some of the survivors of the B-17 crash at Bradley airport last week.
Three of the patients being treated at Bridgeport Hospital’s Burn Center are all listed in fair condition.
Last Tuesday, the World War II-era bomber was carrying thirteen people when it crashed shortly after takeoff.
Seven people were killed including the pilot and co-pilot. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- Top 5: COVID-19 case numbers in western Massachusetts
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Baystate Health: 22 new positive COVID-19 cases reported overnight
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins