ENFIELD, Conn. (WWLP) – Police in Enfield, Connecticut used a drone help locate a blind man who wandered out of his home and got lost in frigid temperatures.
Police say the man walked away from his home on Friday, and became disoriented. On Saturday morning, police used a drone, and were able to find him in 30 minutes.
He was about 100 yards from his home in a wooded area. The man had been outside for about 33 hours. The low temperature overnight was just 9 degrees. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to be okay.
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Snowfall reports in western Massachusetts after first snowfall of the season
- Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- ADHD Awareness month, part 3: Strengths and misunderstanding the disorder