ENFIELD, Conn. (WWLP) – Police in Enfield, Connecticut used a drone help locate a blind man who wandered out of his home and got lost in frigid temperatures.
Police say the man walked away from his home on Friday, and became disoriented. On Saturday morning, police used a drone, and were able to find him in 30 minutes.
He was about 100 yards from his home in a wooded area. The man had been outside for about 33 hours. The low temperature overnight was just 9 degrees. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to be okay.
- List: Public places closed in South Hadley to help slow the spread of COVID-19
- Family members worried about relatives at Soldiers’ Home in Holyoke
- White House Coronavirus Task Force plans Wednesday briefing
- Two more veterans pass away at Soldiers’ Home in Holyoke, 15 total
- Mass. census response rate above average