ENFIELD, Conn. (WWLP) – Police in Enfield, Connecticut used a drone help locate a blind man who wandered out of his home and got lost in frigid temperatures.
Police say the man walked away from his home on Friday, and became disoriented. On Saturday morning, police used a drone, and were able to find him in 30 minutes.
He was about 100 yards from his home in a wooded area. The man had been outside for about 33 hours. The low temperature overnight was just 9 degrees. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to be okay.
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19
- QB Patrick Mahomes shares hype video after Chiefs confirm 10-year contract extension
- Local gas prices slowing going up
- Local movie theaters remain closed despite being allowed to open in Phase 3