JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has passed the 24-hour mark in their search for two children last seen at their home Sunday.
Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said both parents were home when 6-year-old Braxton Williams and 5-year-old Bri’ya Williams disappeared from their Paradise Village mobile home around 11:30 a.m.
Sheriff Williams said there is “no indication” any family member is involved in the children’s disappearance, but added that they haven’t ruled anything out.
“The family has been and remains cooperative,” Williams said. “Right now everything is an option.”
Officers and search crews “have found nothing, as of yet,” Williams added. The sheriff is urging everyone in the area to report any lead they may have, encouraging everyone to check in and under cars, homes, and wooded areas.
Williams said foul play has not been ruled out in the children’s disappearance.
“Everything is on the table.”
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Springfield Water and Sewer Commission offering assistance programs
- Vineyard Wind looks to regain spot in project pipeline