HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – A man from Holyoke was arrested after police issued a search warrant on his home discovering a large number of drugs and money.
Holyoke Police Department’s Narcotics Bureau, DEA, Hampden County Narcotics Task Force, Western Mass FBI Task Force, ATF, and Hampden County Sheriffs conducted a search warrant at 822 Dwight Street on Wednesday at about 2:45 pm.
Angel Carrasquillo, 32, was arrested by law enforcement without incident at the residence. Police seized a Glock 43 with an extended magazine, illegal narcotics, and US currency.
Angel Carrasquillo was charged with the following:
- Firearm, carry without a license
- Ammunition without FID card, possess
- Assault weapon, unlicensed to sell/possess
- Firearm, store improper
- Drug, possess to distribute class A
- Heroin trafficking in 200 grams or more