SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Four individuals were arrested Friday afternoon after police recovered three firearms and drugs during an apartment search in Springfield.
Springfield Police Spokesperson Ryan Walsh told 22News, 31-year-old Justin Santiago, 31-year-old Kayla Daggett, 41-year-old Tiana Nieves, and 51-year-old Tony Sanchez were arrested after officers were conducted an illegal firearms investigation with Santiago as the target.
Walsh said around 1:20 p.m., officered executed a search warrant for Santiago’s apartment on School School where they found all four individuals along with heroin and crack-cocaine in plain view on the table. During a search, officers seized three firearms including a loaded large-capacity firearm.
Santiago and Daggett are facing firearm charges:
- Possession of a firearm without a license (3 counts)
- Possession of a large capacity feeding device
- Improper storage of a firearm (2 counts)
- Improper storage of a high capacity firearm
- Possession of ammunition without an FID card
- Possession of a Class A Drug
- Possession of a Class B Drug