GRANVILLE, Mass. (WWLP) – A man was arrested after police conducted a traffic stop Saturday afternoon in Granville.
According to the Granville Police Department, officers stopped a car on Main Road near Sodom Street where they discovered that the driver had an active warrant and the car’s registration was expired.
Police said the man was taken into custody and processed at the Granville Police Station. He was later released on their own recognizance and is expected in Westfield District Court Tuesday.
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announces member of his staff has died from coronavirus
- Giant Eagle launches new site listing confirmed cases of COVID-19 after multiple employees test positive
- Middlesex Sheriff confirms positive COVID-19 case of inmate