GREENFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Greenfield police seized drugs and illegal guns from a home on Water Street Thursday morning.
Greenfield Police told 22News 31-year-old Patrick Jutras was arrested at around 9:00 a.m. after a search warrant was conducted at 96 Water Street, as a result of a “lengthy investigation.”
The Franklin County Special Response Team was called-in to help the Greenfield police make the arrest, police were allowed into the home without incident.
Jutras is charged with the following:
- 1 Count of Unlicensed Sale of a Firearm
- 2 Counts of Improper Storage of a Firearm
- 4 Counts of Possessing a Firearm without FID
- 5 Counts of Possessing Ammunition without a FID
- 1 Count of Possession of Possession of a Class E Substance
- 1 Count of Possession of a Class D License
- 1 Count of Distribution of a Class D License