HOLLAND, Mass. (WWLP) - Holland Police are looking to identify the driver of a vehicle they say was involved in a hit and run accident Wednesday.
According to the Holland Police Department, the accident took place at approximately 8:43 a.m. in the area of 130 Mashapaug Road.
Police said the vehicle is a gray 2005 Mercedes with Massachusetts license plates and is registered to an individual in Malborough.
Officers said witnesses claimed the vehicle crossed into the oncoming lane while passing another car that was turning left into a parking lot.
The vehicle then swiped the side of the car that was turning and caused damage to the drivers side of the car turning.
Police said the vehicle that left may also have damage to the passenger side.
The vehicle was last seen driving towards Route 84 near the Connecticut state line on Mashapaug Road after allegedly illegally passing at least one other car.
Anyone with information on the identity of the driver is asked to call the Holland Police Department at 413-245-0117.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- East Longmeadow Police seeking identity of man in video
- Local high school seniors take part in all-star basketball game
- Glow in the Dark Charity Boot Camp raises money for the Herren Project
- Hotel, indoor skydiving coming to downtown Springfield
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- High schools and colleges seeing an increase in e-sport clubs
- Mueller concludes Russia-Trump probe with no new indictments
- Jimmy Carter's new milestone: Longest-lived US president
- Parkland school shooting survivor takes her own life