HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – A Holyoke man was arrested Tuesday in connection with a shooting on Saturday that left one man seriously injured.
Holyoke Police Lt. Jim Albert told 22News, 32-year-old Jose Manuel Miranda was arrested at 6 a.m. in a West Springfield motel.
Albert said Miranda was arrested on a warrant in connection to the shooting at the Circle K Store at 337 Appleton Street that left one man with critical injuries.
He is facing the following charges:
- Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
- firearm violation with three prior violent drug crimes
- use of a firearm in commission of a felony
- possession of a firearm without a license to carry
- possession of ammunition without an FID card
- discharging a weapon within 500 feet of a building
Miranda is expected to be arraigned sometime Tuesday at the Holyoke District Court.