PALMER, Mass. (WWLP) – The man accused of threatening to kill his girlfriend “biblical style” is being held without the right to bail.
A judged in Palmer District Court Thursday ruled that 41-year-old Christopher Barroso was too dangerous to be released.
Barroso was arrested last week after he allegedly violently assaulted a Chicopee woman at a home on Chapin Street in Ludlow.
The judge also revoked Barroso’s bail in an open case. He’s due back in court for that case on January 9, 2020, and for the assault case on February 7, 2020.
Ludlow Police Lt. Daniel Valadas told 22News that Barroso also bit an officer in the leg when police tried to speak to him.
- Lawmakers: Gun control, USMCA have taken back seat to impeachment inquiry
- 2 students charged with racial slur at UConn
- Holyoke Public Schools receives hundreds of books from Grinspoon Foundation
- Lawmakers propose standardize vaccinations for Massachusetts children
- Warwick Community School students relocate to Pioneer Valley Regional School after storm