PALMER, Mass. (WWLP) – The man accused of threatening to kill his girlfriend “biblical style” is being held without the right to bail.
A judged in Palmer District Court Thursday ruled that 41-year-old Christopher Barroso was too dangerous to be released.
Barroso was arrested last week after he allegedly violently assaulted a Chicopee woman at a home on Chapin Street in Ludlow.
The judge also revoked Barroso’s bail in an open case. He’s due back in court for that case on January 9, 2020, and for the assault case on February 7, 2020.
Ludlow Police Lt. Daniel Valadas told 22News that Barroso also bit an officer in the leg when police tried to speak to him.
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on North Tonawanda school property
- Be on the lookout for bears while barbequing this Fourth of July
- Gas prices drop below national average in Massachusetts