(CNN) – Police in Costa Rica have seized more than five tons of cocaine in the country’s largest drug bust.
It was found in a shipping container headed for the Netherlands. Stashed in more than 200 bags and hidden in decorative plants.
The street value is estimated at more than $100,000,000.
Police say they arrested the driver who delivered the containers.
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announces member of his staff has died from coronavirus
- Giant Eagle launches new site listing confirmed cases of COVID-19 after multiple employees test positive
- Middlesex Sheriff confirms positive COVID-19 case of inmate