SPRINGFIELD, Mass (WWLP) – The person who was shot and killed on Glendell Terrace in Springfield Wednesday night has been identified as a 19-year-old man.
Hampden County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Jim Leydon told 22News officers were called to the area of Glendell Terrace and Horace Street around 7:00 p.m., where they found 19-year-old Nathaniel Olivo suffering from a gunshot wound. Olivo was taken to Baystate Medical Center but did not survive.
The police department’s Homicide Unit and Hampden District Attorney’s Office’s Murder Unit are investigating what led up to the deadly shooting.
- Actor Ron Leibman dead at 82
- Recalled cat food doesn’t meet quality, safety standards
- Giant, inflatable Ralphie goes on display outside ‘A Christmas Story’ house
- Are you safe with your Uber driver?
- SantaCon networking event held in downtown Springfield