A Springfield man is facing gun and drug charges after police searched his home on Orleans Street Wednesday night, police say.
Officers in Springfield arrested 34-year-old Miguel Ojeda-Lopez after receiving information that he had an illegal gun and drugs in his possession.
Ojeda-Lopez currently has an open case in Holyoke District Court for charges including trafficking cocaine and possession with the intent to distribute heroin.
Springfield Police said they found 250 bags of heroin, five bags of cocaine and an illegal gun that was reported stolen out of Westfield after searching Ojeda-Lopez’s home.
He is facing the following charges:
- Possession of a loaded gun without an FID card
- Possession of a gun without an ID
- Improper storage of a gun
- Possession with the intent to distribute a class A drug
- Possession with the intent to distribute a class B drug
- Receiving stolen property less than $1200