Two people are facing drug charges after a police investigation at the Wilbraham Inn on January 18.
Wilbraham Police Captain Edward Lennon told 22News John Morrison and Amanda Watson are facing the following charges:
- Trafficking oxycodone
- Trafficking crack cocaine
- Trafficking cocaine
- Possess to distribute heroin
- Possess to distribute suboxone
- Possess to distribute hashish
- Possess to distribute diazepam
- Possess to distribute marijuana
- Possess to distribute profilox
- Possess to distribute tramadol
- Possess to distribute paroxetine
- Possess to distribute hydroxyzine
- Possess to distribute trazodone
- Conspiracy to violate drug law
Capt. Lennon said an officer was performing a security check at the Wilbraham Inn around 2:30 a.m. that Friday, when he noticed a vehicle in the parking lot which had been reported stolen out of Holyoke.
After further investigation, the officer was able to obtain access into one of the rooms at the Inn, which the operator of the stolen vehicle was allegedly in.
Inside the room, Capt. Lennon said the officer found a large amount of drugs, cash and drug manufacturing equipment including grinders, scales, cutting agents, and pill presses in plain view.
A search warrant was then obtained to thoroughly search the room with the assistance of other Wilbraham officers. Capt. Lennon said the officers seized the following items:
- Crack cocaine
- Over 3000 manufactured pills
- Cutting agents
- Cell phones
- Various over the counter pain medications
- Various prescription narcotics