CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Coroner’s Office has released the driver’s license photo of a 45-year-old man killed in a recent car accident in hopes it can lead to finding his family.
On July 8, Duane Johnson of Indianapolis died in a car crash on I-65 in Cullman County. Coroner Jeremy Kilpatrick is working to find Johnson’s family to notify them and is hoping that by releasing Johnson’s photo it can help speed up the process.
If you know any information on Duane Johnson’s family, please call 256-734-2393.
- Amherst organization donates $70,000 worth of books to Springfield schools
- Crews called to fire in Springfield on Saturday morning
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine
- Northampton Police recover stolen snowmobile and trailer
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast