(WCMH/CNN) — Sixty-eight years ago today, the very first episode of “I Love Lucy” premiered on television.
Actress Lucille Ball and her husband, actor Desi Arnaz, were two of the stars of the hit television series.
The black-and-white show premiered on Oct. 15, 1951, and ran until 1957. It was the most-watched show for four of its six seasons, according to CNN.
- North Stonington winery adjusting to post-pandemic business model
- 31 MLB players, 7 staff test positive for COVID-19, or 1.2%
- As much of US dials back July 4 plans, Trump goes big
- NASCAR meets with minister pushing for racial equality
- July 4th military flyovers to go over DC, 4 other cities