EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) released details of a situation that ended with officers tasering a 10-year-old girl.
According to EPPD officials, the incident took place on Sunday, April 3, along the 4600 block of Atlas in Northeast El Paso.
Officers, along with the Crisis Intervention Team, were sent to the home on a call of a ‘suicidal girl, armed with a knife.’
According to EPPD, the girl’s parents were unable to restrain her and she fled before officers arrived.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, contact the Emergence Crisis Hotline (Mental Health Crisis) 24/7: 915.779.1800
- Hours extended for Toys for Tots donations at 22News
- Springfield honors first night of Hanukkah
- Centenarian survivors of Pearl Harbor attack return to honor those who died 82 years ago
- How you can learn the secrets of one of the best musky anglers in the world
- Wisconsin judge rules 1849 law doesn’t outlaw abortion
- Police stopping vehicles for sobriety checkpoint in Hampden County Thursday