(WATE) – Officials located the body of missing Army veteran, Caleb Rios, in the mountains of Wyoming on Thursday, according to his father, Eric Rios.
Eric Rios shared with WATE 6 On Your side reporter Laura Halm late Thursday that his son’s body had been found.
Caleb Rios had last been seen Oct. 1 in St. Charles County, Missouri.
Rios had shared with WATE days ago that part of the search for Caleb counted national parks, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park; as well as the Glacier mountains and the Rocky mountains – due to Caleb’s internet search history.
“Thank you for sharing the story and helping us try and find him,” Eric Rios said Thursday night.
No further details were yet available.
- Springfield RV, Camping and Outdoor Show offered visitors a look at how to camp in style
- ‘Chic Salon by Jose’ welcomes new customers during grand opening
- Westfield Lions Club helps raise funds for Diabetes research
- Cold weather had many local residents bundling up this President’s Day weekend
- Local stores seeing surge in customers during Presidents’ Day sales