MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos with News 5 of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- Woman spent GoFundMe donations meant for slain mens’ families on shopping, bills, deputies say
- After long bus ride to Blacksburg, N.C. State will missout on one of college football’s best pregames
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- LIVE: Family of Breonna Taylor and attorneys to address grand jury decision
- Chiefs’ Bashaud Breeland working with Lincoln Prep football team while serving NFL suspension