FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Lawmakers working to protect TV, film industry in Massachusetts
- Asylum seekers stage demonstration at the border, demand their cases be heard in US
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says