SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Currently within Baystate Health, there are 42 hospitalized patients with COVID-19 as of Friday.
Of those numbers reported, 11 are in the critical care unit.
Positive COVID-19 cases within Baystate Health broken up by hospital:
- Baystate Medical Center – 35confirmed
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center – 1 confirmed
- Baystate Wing Hospital – 4 confirmed
- Baystate Noble Hospital – 2 confirmed
Baystate Vaccine Numbers:
Baystate Health has administered 42,648 first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and 37,126 of the second dose to both Baystate employees and the public.
Visitor Policy Updated:
Baystate Health has updated its visitor policy across the board.
All Baystate Hospitals are now in the yellow tier which will allow the following:
- Visitor at a time for patients who are not in the ICU
- Visitors at a time for patients in the ICU
- Two parents or guardians at a time for pediatric patients.
Visiting hours have also been extended from noon to 8 p.m.