SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Within Baystate Health, there are 86 hospitalized patients with COVID-19 as of Monday.
Of those numbers reported, 11 are in the critical care unit.
Positive COVID-19 cases within Baystate Health broken up by hospital:
- Baystate Medical Center – 80 confirmed
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center – 1 confirmed
- Baystate Wing Hospital – 3 confirmed
- Baystate Noble Hospital – 2 confirmed
Baystate Vaccine numbers:
Baystate Health has administered 9,319 first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and 8,841 of the second dose.
- 2,201 scheduled appointments in the next 24 days.
- Second dose: 11,371 appointments in the next 41 days.