CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The City of Chicopee is launching the new regional COVID-19 vaccination site Thursday.
The new site will be located at the Castle of Knights on 1599 Memorial Drive in Chicopee. The site is in partnership with South Hadley, Granby, and Holyoke. It will be operated by each municipalities, paramedics and nurses as well as AIC’s nursing department and the Hampden County Sherriff’s Department.
Eligible residents are able to pre-register at https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/chicopee.
According to a news release sent to 22News from Chicopee Mayor Vieau’s Office, the following officials will join the mayor to officially launch the site at 10:00 a.m.:
- Chicopee Mayor John L. Vieau
- Hampden County Sheriff Nicholas Cocchi
- Holyoke Mayor Terry Murphy
- South Hadley Town Administrator Michael Sullivan
- City Councilors
- Elected Officials
- Chicopee Fire Chief Daniel Stamborski
- Chicopee Health Director Lisa Sanders
- South Hadley Emergency Management Director
- South Hadley Health Director Sharon Hart
- Chicopee COVID Vaccine Task Force Team