(WWLP) – As COVID-19 infection rates decline, many people are wondering which stores are open for business.
Starting Monday, 22News will investigate which stores and services are open and offering services to customers. We will also look into which stores are planning to reopen soon and what precautions have been set in place to prevent community spread of COVID-19.
We will look into Massachusetts and surrounding states to bring you the most accurate information.
MASSACHUSETTS RE-OPENING PLANS
May 18 is the date many people in Massachusetts have been waiting for over the past few weeks. 22News will detail what is the plan for a phased reopening of the state’s economy.
WATCH LIVE: Open for Business special series weekdays starting at 5 p.m. on 22News.
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Cases, quarantine and monitoring
- Prevention and treatment
- Preparation in Massachusetts
- Travel information
- Guidance and recommendations
- Frequently asked questions
- Printable fact sheets
- Infectious disease emergencies (617) 983-6800