SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A total of six patients tested by Baystate Health have tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus so far, and more than 200 people have received tests.
Baystate Health spokesperson Keith O’Connor released numbers for the hospital system as of Thursday.
So far, Baystate Health has tested 235 patients for COVID-19. Of those patients, six have tested positive and 104 have tested negative, with 125 tests still pending.
The numbers are cumulative for the entire health system, and are not broken down by individual hospital.
MAP: Interactive Coronavirus Cases
LINKS: Coronavirus Information
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Cases, quarantine and monitoring
- Prevention and treatment
- Preparation in Massachusetts
- Travel information
- Guidance and recommendations
- Frequently asked questions
- Printable fact sheets
- Infectious disease emergencies (617) 983-6800
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- WATCH LIVE: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- Coffee Mate to release line of coffee-flavored creamers
- 89-year-old pizza delivery man gets $12,000 from Tik Tok fans
- Dangerousness hearing for man charged with possession of an explosive device in Holyoke