SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A free walk-up COVID-19 testing site at Central High School in Springfield is open Thursday.
Transformation Healthcare will be available to test Massachusetts residents from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 1840 Roosevelt Avenue in Springfield. No appointment is necessary and test results will be available by calling 617-765-0176.
To help ‘Stop the Spread‘, the testing program is set up in several sites in Massachusetts that include Brockton, Chelsea, Everett, Fall River, Framingham, Holyoke, Lawrence, Lynn, Marlborough, Methuen, New Bedford, Randolph, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Springfield, Winthrop, and Worcester.
Massachusetts residents from any community can get tested at one of the Stop the Spread locations for free and do not need to have any symptoms. To find a free ‘Stop the Spread’ testing site in Massachusetts visit Mass.gov.
Western Massachusetts COVID-19 Test Sites
- Holyoke Community College: 3032 Homestead Ave. – Drive-through
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Tues, Thurs 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Holyoke Veterans Benefits Dept.: Parking lot across from 310 Appleton St. – Walk-up
- Mon, Wed, Fri 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
American Medical Response
- Eastfield Mall: 1655 Boston Rd.: Drive-through
- Daily from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 595 Cottage St.: By appointment only, pull-up curbside testing
- Mon – Fri 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Springfield Central High School: 1840 Roosevelt Ave. – Walk-up
- Thursday, November 5 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.