SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Trinity Health of New England has tested a total of 26,13 individuals for COVID-19 as of Thursday.
Of those numbers reported, 18,194 individuals have tested negative for COVID-19, 6,987 are positive, and 949 are still pending.
The New England health system manages over 10 medical facilities and offers numerous services in the Hartford, Connecticut, and Springfield area which includes:
- Mercy Medical Center in Springfield
- Providence Behavioral Health Hospital in Holyoke
- Weldon Rehabilitation Hospital in Springfield
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut
The Department of Public Health reported Wednesday there are now 88,970 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Massachusetts, including 6,066 deaths.