SPRINGFIELD, Mass (WWLP) – Trinity Health of New England, parent company of Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, announced Thursday that they’ve tested 7,398 individuals for COVID-19.
Of those tests, 4,635 came back negative, 1,812 are positive and 951 are still pending.
The New England health system manages over 10 medical facilities and offers numerous services in the Hartford, Connecticut, and Springfield area which includes:
- Mercy Medical Center in Springfield
- Providence Behavioral Health Hospital in Holyoke
- Weldon Rehabilitation Hospital in Springfield
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut