WETUMPKA, Ala. (WKRG) – Wind Creek will close all of its properties Sunday at 6 a.m. for a 24 hour deep cleaning after a visitor who stayed at Wind Creek Resort in Wetumpka last month tested positive for the novel coronavirus. All properties will reopen Monday at 6 a.m and will follow the “social distancing” practice.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- 22News Notebook for April 20th
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs
- Bills establishing public law schools in 2 ‘underserved’ border regions clear Texas House
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says