BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Holyoke Soldiers’ Home veteran laid to rest with full military honors
- Some doctors moving away from ventilators for virus patients
- Michigan woman arrested for murder in toddler’s death
- New regulations put in place for grocery stores across Massachusetts
- Belchertown woman offers RV to healthcare workers for self-isolation