CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP)–Imagine your house is on fire and when the fire department arrives, the water hydrant has little to no pressure. Your house burns out of control.
The 22News I-Team found out what municipalities are doing to improve the aging water infrastructure. We’ll also learn about fire hydrant regulations and how they could impact your homeowner’s insurance.
Watch the 22News I-Team report on FIRE HYDRANT MAINTENANCE, Thursday, November 7, on 22News at 6 p.m.
- Protesters enter Minneapolis police station, set fires
- Local runners express disappointment over Boston Marathon cancellation
- West Springfield Police investigating crash on River Street, several roads closed
- Rachel’s Table partners with Westfield Food Pantry to provide 200 dinners
- 22News Notebook for May 29th