CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP)–Imagine your house is on fire and when the fire department arrives, the water hydrant has little to no pressure. Your house burns out of control.
The 22News I-Team found out what municipalities are doing to improve the aging water infrastructure. We’ll also learn about fire hydrant regulations and how they could impact your homeowner’s insurance.
Watch the 22News I-Team report on FIRE HYDRANT MAINTENANCE, Thursday, November 7, on 22News at 6 p.m.
- Fitness program helps local agency increase Autism awareness
- Volunteers deliver hundreds of Thanksgiving goods to Lorraine’s Soup Kitchen
- Sled Expo at The Big E showcases latest snowmobiles
- Parents, 3 sons die in apparent murder-suicide in San Diego
- Overheated bathroom fan causes fire in Springfield home