CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 22News Investigative Team has received dozens of complaints from viewers who say they’ve been waiting weeks for items that were to be delivered by FedEx.
- Fed up with FedEx: Customers complain of delayed packages
- FedEx customers still waiting for delayed packages a day before Christmas
The local complaints concern a local FedEx processing center in Chicopee. People who contacted us say they have been tracking their items online, and the tracking ends in Chicopee. Some people say their items have been at the facility for weeks. When they contact FedEx to complain, they are given multiple excuses for why items have not been delivered.
Several people who eventually received their items told 22News that the packages were delivered by people in personal cars, not FedEx trucks.
The 22News I-Team contacted FedEx corporate headquarters to inquire about the Chicopee facility and customer complaints. They responded with this statement:
“FedEx continues to experience historic package volumes as holiday shipping deadlines are upon us. We appreciate our customers’ patience as we work closely with our local service providers to implement contingencies, such as securing additional resources, to ensure holiday deliveries are made as soon as possible.”FedEx Media Relations
FedEx Ground: 40 Lonczak St, Chicopee, Mass. 01022 (800) 463-3339
(NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC)
- ‘Conrad’s Law’ to prevent texting suicide cases stalled on Beacon Hill
- Fire safety grants to benefit western Massachusetts fire departments
- No bail for man indicted on charges in connection with deadly Pittsfield shooting
- How the 49ers and the Chiefs match up in the Super Bowl
- Alleged Springfield drug dealers arrested; drugs, gun stolen in 2018 Ohio robbery seized