CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP)–The state Treasurer’s Unclaimed Money division is holding millions of dollars in unclaimed funds, including money due to cities and towns across the state.
The 22News I-Team looked up local municipalities on the FINDMASSMONEY.com website and found dozens of communities that have money sitting in the coffers waiting to be claimed.
What are those outstanding funds and where do they go if they aren’t claimed? Watch the 22News I-Team report on MUNICIPAL UNCLAIMED MONEY, Tuesday, February 18 on 22News at 6: p.m.
- 2 teachers unions say active shooter drills in schools do more harm than good
- Lawmakers divided over Pence being chosen to lead federal coronavirus response
- Submitting an absentee ballot for MA primary? This is what you need to know
- Love Your Heart: “Heart to Heart” seminar teaches cardiac health
- 22News Notebook for February 28th