CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP)–The state Treasurer’s Unclaimed Money division is holding millions of dollars in unclaimed funds, including money due to cities and towns across the state.
The 22News I-Team looked up local municipalities on the FINDMASSMONEY.com website and found dozens of communities that have money sitting in the coffers waiting to be claimed.
What are those outstanding funds and where do they go if they aren’t claimed? Watch the 22News I-Team report on MUNICIPAL UNCLAIMED MONEY, Tuesday, February 18 on 22News at 6: p.m.
- Zuckerberg-funded scientists: Rein in hate on Facebook
- Industries react to Governor Baker’s phase two reopening plan
- Phase 2: Local residents react to limited reopening of Massachusetts businesses
- Advocates: Mail method matters in voting reform bill
- Trump Administration ordered to reconsider Mashpee Wampanoag ruling