CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Employees at the Roderick Ireland Courthouse in Springfield say the building is making people sick.
The 22News I-Team received a copy of an eight-page report created by courthouse employees.
Inside, it details illnesses, cancers, and even deaths of employees that they say were caused by environmental dangers at the courthouse.
In 2018, Environmental Health and Engineering Inc. was hired by the state to test the air and water quality in the building and report their findings.
The state released a draft copy of the report to the 22New I-Team.
Watch the 22News I-Team report on the COURTHOUSE HEALTH REPORT, Tuesday, February 4, on 22News at 6 p.m.
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- Phenix City assistant city manager dies after contracting COVID-19 virus
- Chihuahua eases business restrictions as COVID-19 fatalities, cases decline
- NHP: Motorcyclist dies in suspected DUI crash in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway