CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Employees at the Roderick Ireland Courthouse in Springfield say the building is making people sick.
The 22News I-Team received a copy of an eight-page report created by courthouse employees.
Inside, it details illnesses, cancers, and even deaths of employees that they say were caused by environmental dangers at the courthouse.
In 2018, Environmental Health and Engineering Inc. was hired by the state to test the air and water quality in the building and report their findings.
The state released a draft copy of the report to the 22New I-Team.
Watch the 22News I-Team report on the COURTHOUSE HEALTH REPORT, Tuesday, February 4, on 22News at 6 p.m.
- Local 2nd Amendment resolutions helped shelve Virginia governor’s assault weapons ban
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- Museum built in former President Jimmy Carter’s old high school has grand opening in Plains
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame
- Bill making VB Tragedy Fund donations tax-deductible becomes first signed into law in 2020