CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The average person will work somewhere around 92,000 hours in their lifetime. If you started work at age 18 and retire at 68, that’s 50 YEARS!
Most of us won’t be working all that time at one company. But, that is a lot of time spent in a facility and surrounded by people that you have little to no control over.
One of the top reasons people leave a job is because of a negative workplace environment. That could include poor leadership, a bullying boss or co-workers, inadequate training or support, and unsafe working conditions.
On 22News InFocus we looked at ways to create a positive workplace culture that can improve communications and productivity among employees and customers.
- Photos: April’s pink supermoon 2020
- Northampton issues order regulating supermarkets, grocery stores to lessen COVID-19 spread
- Ocean State Job Lot offering customers free fabric for face masks
- Local stores providing buckets for used gloves, masks disposal to stop littering
- Boston Pride cancels 2020 events due to coronavirus outbreak