CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 2020 elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3. While this may be ten months away, the election machine has been gearing up and will be in full swing in the coming weeks.
All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the U.S. Senate are up for election. Most importantly is the election for President.
On 22News InFocus we discussed what we can expect to see and hear from the candidates leading up to election day.
- Dirt bike riders spotted in Springfield running red lights, weaving through traffic
- Heated debate among lawmakers over Safe Communities Act
- ‘Conrad’s Law’ to prevent texting suicide cases stalled on Beacon Hill
- Fire safety grants to benefit western Massachusetts fire departments
- No bail for man indicted on charges in connection with deadly Pittsfield shooting