CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 2020 elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3. While this may be ten months away, the election machine has been gearing up and will be in full swing in the coming weeks.
All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the U.S. Senate are up for election. Most importantly is the election for President.
On 22News InFocus we discussed what we can expect to see and hear from the candidates leading up to election day.
- 5 new veteran deaths reported at Soldiers’ Home in Holyoke Thursday, 32 total
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- Food for Thought: Is diet soda linked to higher stroke risk?