CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 2020 elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3. While this may be ten months away, the election machine has been gearing up and will be in full swing in the coming weeks.
All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the U.S. Senate are up for election. Most importantly is the election for President.
On 22News InFocus we discussed what we can expect to see and hear from the candidates leading up to election day.
- WATCH LIVE: Springfield provides update on power and water outages
- MEDIA: Damage reports from western Massachusetts residents
- Indianapolis 500 will run without fans
- Massachusetts travelers face restrictions; 3 nursing homes get warnings
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments