CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 2020 elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3. While this may be ten months away, the election machine has been gearing up and will be in full swing in the coming weeks.
All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the U.S. Senate are up for election. Most importantly is the election for President.
On 22News InFocus we discussed what we can expect to see and hear from the candidates leading up to election day.
- Springfield city councilor urges Comcast/Xfinity to re-consider data cap
- Telehealth pivot called “fastest” in mental health history
- Frustrated Walsh gives voice to “shutting things down”
- No deal, but Mariano says negotiators “close” on health care accord
- Baker expects 300,000 vaccine doses in Massachusetts by end of month