CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – For anyone who identifies as Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgendered or questioning their gender identity, coming out can be difficult. And learning to live with a new gender identity can be a challenge.
While coming out is rarely an easy decision, it can be made harder when you are young, and emotional health factors in.
On 22News InFocus we discussed mental wellness issues around gender identity and a new support program in our region for LGBTQ+ youth.
Learn about the Mental Health Association’s BestLife Clinic and the Safe Space Support and Educational Group for LGBTQ-PLUS persons, on 22News InFocus.
- Suspected street-level drug dealers arrested in Holyoke, thousands of drugs, cash seized
- Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy in Longmeadow discuss plans to welcome students back
- 22News Notebook for July 16th
- White Lion brewery joins nationwide ‘Black is Beautiful’ campaign
- Holyoke Public Library offering summer programs for children