CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The end of year holidays are in full swing and most of us look forward to the festivities.
For people who struggle with addiction, this can be a stressful time dealing with situations that could trigger thoughts of drinking or using drugs.
This week on 22News InFocus we discussed strategies to help people maintain their sobriety during the holidays, and into the future.
- Pittsfield police investigating Fenn Street foot shooting
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announces member of his staff has died from coronavirus
- Giant Eagle launches new site listing confirmed cases of COVID-19 after multiple employees test positive