CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The end of year holidays are in full swing and most of us look forward to the festivities.
For people who struggle with addiction, this can be a stressful time dealing with situations that could trigger thoughts of drinking or using drugs.
This week on 22News InFocus we discussed strategies to help people maintain their sobriety during the holidays, and into the future.
- Indianapolis 500 will run without fans
- Massachusetts travelers face restrictions; 3 nursing homes get warnings
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- Massachusetts launches first-in-the nation Clean Peak Energy Standard
- STCC announces virtual registration events in August