CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The end of year holidays are in full swing and most of us look forward to the festivities.
For people who struggle with addiction, this can be a stressful time dealing with situations that could trigger thoughts of drinking or using drugs.
This week on 22News InFocus we discussed strategies to help people maintain their sobriety during the holidays, and into the future.
- U-Haul truck stuck under railroad underpass in Monson
- Democrats cancel Central Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus on I-35
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Daylight saving time comes to an end late Saturday night
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?