CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Most of us are looking forward to the upcoming holiday season and thinking of good times ahead with parties, gift-giving, and time with loved ones. Something that’s also approaching… tax filing season.
While we should always be on top of our financial “health” throughout the year, there are some year-end financial strategies that may help relieve your tax burden when filing your taxes in the spring, and boost your nest egg in the coming year.
Today on 22News InFocus we talked about how financial markets impact your investments, financial strategies, and what should be on your year-end financial organizing checklist.
- WATCH LIVE: Springfield provides update on power and water outages
- MEDIA: Damage reports from western Massachusetts residents
- Indianapolis 500 will run without fans
- Massachusetts travelers face restrictions; 3 nursing homes get warnings
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments