CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Most of us are looking forward to the upcoming holiday season and thinking of good times ahead with parties, gift-giving, and time with loved ones. Something that’s also approaching… tax filing season.
While we should always be on top of our financial “health” throughout the year, there are some year-end financial strategies that may help relieve your tax burden when filing your taxes in the spring, and boost your nest egg in the coming year.
Today on 22News InFocus we talked about how financial markets impact your investments, financial strategies, and what should be on your year-end financial organizing checklist.
- Two men taken to hospital following serious crash on Armory St. in Springfield
- Holland Police warning residents to lock cars
- Westfield Police Dept. and Ring team up to ensure residents safety
- Alert Ambulance of Chicopee donate to 22News Toys for Tots
- Morgan-Sullivan Bridge to remain closed through Monday morning