CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Most of us are looking forward to the upcoming holiday season and thinking of good times ahead with parties, gift-giving, and time with loved ones. Something that’s also approaching… tax filing season.
While we should always be on top of our financial “health” throughout the year, there are some year-end financial strategies that may help relieve your tax burden when filing your taxes in the spring, and boost your nest egg in the coming year.
Today on 22News InFocus we talked about how financial markets impact your investments, financial strategies, and what should be on your year-end financial organizing checklist.
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Passover looks a little different this year, but the significance remains
- Hop online to check these Easter toys and fun foods
- Understanding the Easter Holy Day
- Worshiping When our Houses of Worship are Closed