(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- Bruins goalie Rask opts out of playoffs to be with family
- NEN Xtra – Patriots give credit where credit is due–to the staff behind the scenes
- Two confirmed COVID-19 patients in ICU at Baystate Medical Health Center
- MEMA: Reduce risk for brush fires amid drought conditions
- Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse to hold event two days before debate