JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A Jackson State University alumni was recognized for his recent collaboration with Beyonce.
Jared Henderson, also known as JStayReady, is a celebrity hairstylist. The JSU alum helped with the hairstyles in Beyonce’s recent visual album, “Black is King.”
Henderson was recognized for his work by the JSU National Alumni Association on Facebook.
- UNC breezes to 2nd win over Duke, 91-73
- Deputies say hamburger contained more than special sauce
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Dolce&Gabbana seeks over $600M damages from 2 US bloggers
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended