CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – A Chicopee man is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “100X Payout” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Juan Santos of Chicopee is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “100X PAYOUT ” instant ticket game on September 19th.
Santos chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes). He plans on using his winnings to invest in a new house, buy a car and take a vacation.
The ticket was bought at Pride Station & Store on King Street in Northampton. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Two $4 million prizes and eight $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $10 “ 100X PAYOUT” instant game.
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Former MLB player and Holyoke native, Fran Healy, speaks at AIC
- Local financial advisor discusses what drop in stocks mean amid coronavirus outbreak
- Northampton to spread out $670K grant for community improvements
- Sanders faces attacks in Democrats’ debate-stage clash
- Ride-along with Springfield Police: How the new hands-free driving law is being enforced