GREENFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Greenfield woman is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “$1,000,000 Lucky” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Eva Carle of Greenfield is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “ $1,000,000 Lucky ” instant ticket game she purchased on Friday the 13th.
Carle chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes). She plans on using some of her winnings to buy a new vehicle.
The ticket was bought at Deerfield River Liquors on Greenfield Road in Deerfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Three $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $5 “ $1,000,000 Lucky” instant game.
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- U-Haul truck stuck under railroad underpass in Monson
- Democrats cancel Central Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus on I-35
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Daylight saving time comes to an end late Saturday night
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?