GREENFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Greenfield woman is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “$1,000,000 Lucky” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Eva Carle of Greenfield is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “ $1,000,000 Lucky ” instant ticket game she purchased on Friday the 13th.
Carle chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes). She plans on using some of her winnings to buy a new vehicle.
The ticket was bought at Deerfield River Liquors on Greenfield Road in Deerfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Three $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $5 “ $1,000,000 Lucky” instant game.
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Former MLB player and Holyoke native, Fran Healy, speaks at AIC
- Local financial advisor discusses what drop in stocks mean amid coronavirus outbreak
- Northampton to spread out $670K grant for community improvements
- Sanders faces attacks in Democrats’ debate-stage clash
- Ride-along with Springfield Police: How the new hands-free driving law is being enforced