HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – Mayor Alex Morse is looking to select this year’s Christmas tree for Holyoke and needs your donation of a tree.
The city asks that the tree is a minimum height of 25′ and in the local area away from electrical lines. The deadline to offer a tree is November 22nd at 4:00 p.m.
If you would like to donate a tree, contact the Mayor’s office at 413-322-5510.
- Springfield city councilor urges Comcast/Xfinity to re-consider data cap
- Telehealth pivot called “fastest” in mental health history
- Frustrated Walsh gives voice to “shutting things down”
- No deal, but Mariano says negotiators “close” on health care accord
- Baker expects 300,000 vaccine doses in Massachusetts by end of month